Business owners, internal marketing stakeholders, and entrepreneurs might benefit from hiring a strategic marketing consultant, but often aren’t aware of the circumstances that would prompt such a decision. Also, there is a lack of understanding about the problems a marketing strategist and consultant can solve, resulting in leaders asking “Why hire a strategic marketing consultant?”
To answer this question, consider the following with respect to your organization:
- Are you creating enough demand for your offering?
- Are you attracting the right clientele and prospects?
- Are you confident you are investing (both time and money) in the right marketing activities?
- Do you have the appropriate levels of marketing expertise on board to succeed? (Do you have both strategic marketing and tactical execution covered?)
- Are you able to measure and respond to market changes and/or trends in your client and prospect bases?
- Is your marketing activity providing the results you expect?
- Does your culture mirror your brand so that no matter who interacts with your company or staff they have a consistent experience?
- Are your online and off-line marketing activities coordinated and well-designed to work in tandem to achieve your sales goals?
- Do you have clearly defined, compelling differentiators that result in prospects choosing your services over the competition?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you might consider making strategic marketing a priority in your organization. If you are an action- and growth-oriented leader who recognizes that turning those “No’s” into “Yeses” will make a big difference in your marketing effectiveness, let’s discuss the plan of attack. Unfortunately, too many leaders believe they must “go it alone,” when it comes to marketing strategy and feel isolated in their roles, but when they hire a consultant, they reap the benefits of collaboration and innovation.
Want more? Sign up for our communications.